Treatment Questions & Answers
- How does Chi Nei Tsang differ from massage
and spiritual. This healing art recognizes that the center of your being is in the belly region. Chi Nei Tsang treatment focuses primarily at the
core of the body, moving around and out from the navel center of the belly.
- Do you employ only Chi Nei Tsang techniques
A combination of these techniques may be employed in my sessions as needed.
- Are there any contraindications to consider before I come in for treatment
Please don't come for your treatment if you are suffering from a contagious acute infection or flu virus.
- How long are the sessions
I allow time between sessions in order to accommodate where the work might be taking us during the session.
- Do I have to take my clothes off / What do I wear
- Is there a recommended after care protocol
- How often should I have treatment
2 weeks or so apart, continuing on an as needed basis after that. Many clients come in with the change of season for a rebalancing!
- Do you accept insurance
Often they require a recommendation from your primary care physician. Your's may have such an allowance, but you would do your own
billing, I will provide you with a receipt.
- What is the cost for treatment *
$110.00 - Follow-up Treatments
$ 10.00 - Discount for those paying cash!
Referral Discounts are available
* New pricing will take effect starting March 1, 2017
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT